Global Scientific Information and Computing Center / Research Promotion Department's Support team for comprehensive agreement software
E-mail：ca-query(at)gsic.titech.ac.jp -- Replace "at" with @.
Telephone: 03-5734-3837 (Infrastructure System Group, Computer System Administration Team)
From the perspective of preventing the spread of the new coronavirus infection, please contact us by e-mail as much as possible.
In some cases, we may not fully understand your situation over the telephone. Carefully organize your question, and if possible, send it to us by e-mail.
Open: Weekdays 9:15 to 12:15 and 13:15 to 16:15
Location: Global Scientific Information and Computing Center, 2F Office
- Please check the FAQ before contacting us with questions.
- The support by the GSIC (Global Scientific Information and Computing Center) Research Promotion Department's Support team for comprehensive agreement software is provided for the following areas. The support by the GSIC (Global Scientific Information and Computing Center) Research Promotion Department's Support team for comprehensive agreement software is not provided for the software operating procedures, the OS, or software applications running on the OS.
- Downloading procedures
- Standard installation procedures for the software which can be installed by using TTInstaller.
- Providing information and answering questions about problems which occur when you install the software.
- In some cases, we may need extra time to respond.
Please contact us again if we have not responded within one week.
- When you send an e-mail to us, unless the circumstances are exceptional, please use e-mail whose domain part end with "titech.ac.jp". (e.g. Tokyo Tech Mail System)
- When you contact us, please teach us the following information.
1:Information about the PC
# Which is the PC? University-owned PC, or Individually-owned PC?
# What is the operating system which is installed on the PC?
OSの情報の確認方法 / How to determine operating system
2:Informatino about the software
# What is the name of the software? What is the version of the software?
- When you inquire about something on your screen, please take screen shots and send them to us by e-mail. And, please teach us the following information. 1:When the PC displayed it on your screen? Please teach us the time and date. 2:What is your previous actions when the PC displayed it? (e.g. When I log on the PC? When I follow the operation at "****" of "http://www.officesoft.gsic.titech.ac.jp/*****"? )
スクリーンショットの作成方法 / How to take a screen shot